- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of use and 3M tape must be in the same condition you received it in
- Returned items must be returned with all pieces/parts you received it with
- The customer will need to cover any shipping fees
Returned to sender & Refused Packages
• This situation may arise in the following cases: (1) an incomplete or invalid address, (2) the carrier's inability to deliver the package, or (3) the customer refusing the order upon delivery.
• When a package is returned to sender or refused, it will be restocked and a refund will be issued, with the initial shipping charge deducted. A restocking fee of 15% applies to all such packages.
• After fulfillment and/or shipment, modifications to orders cannot be made. To ensure proper delivery, it is important to accurately provide the address with all relevant details, including correct abbreviations, street numbers, building/apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable).
• We cannot accept responsibility for lost, misplaced, or wrongly delivered shipments resulting from incorrect address information provided during purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please remember it will take some time for the refund to show in your account. If the refund doesn't show in your account we suggest you contact your credit card company or bank.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to the address supplied in return email we send you. Motomounts is not responsible for returned parcels until we receive them at our warehouse. Please keep your tracking number for your return in case you need to follow up with your local post.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $10, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.